Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Welcome to year 2021

Welcome to 2021. Let me introduce myself. I am Mrs Helen Tipelu. I have been involved with the school  for over 20 years. You will have seen me around in lots of different classes. I have taught all year levels. Please say hello to me when you see me.

A big warm welcome to all our new families. Looking forward to the year ahead and what awesome adventures and activities,  fun and learning awaits us all. Lets have a great year everyone.

You will find me mostly in room 5 at the start of the year as I support our lovely children with reading.

                                                                                                

                    


                                                          















No comments:

Post a Comment